on this page you will find some useful information regarding your participation in Next Generation Mobility scheduled on 18, 19 and 20 May 2021. The event will take place in Turin and will be broadcasted in live streaming.
LENGHT OF SPEECH
- The institutional addresses have are 3 minutes long.
- The keynote speeches last 10 minutes.
- All other interventions have a lenght of 8 minutes.
- The participation in the roundtables implies a time of 3 minutes per response.
- It is strongly required to stay within the indicated times to give all speakers the opportunity to present their contents.
- If the speaker decides to use a Power point / PDF presentation, a maximum of 10 slides is recommended.
- Remotely, the speaker can independently control the progression of the slides with the Zoom screen sharing function.
- The speaker can insert the event logo within the presentation, it can be downloaded at the following link: www.ngmobility.it/area-media
- We ask the Speakers who will be physically present to bring in any case their presentation on a USB key.
- Please send the presentation in Power point or PDF format by Tuesday 11 May, for backup. Any videos within the presentation must be sent in separate files.
- The presentations will be published on the event website as Conference Proceedings. If you do not want to consent to the publication or if you wish to provide a different version from the one used during the event, please inform the organization secretariat by Friday 21 May.
Participation in presence
- For the speakers there is the opportunity to participate to the event in presence at Urban Lab Turin, Via Milano 2, Turin – Italy.
- . We will communicate the details shortly.
- It is recommended to arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of the session.
- We ask you to bring your presentation on a USB stick.
- The Zoom platform is used for the event.
- Below is a link with useful information on using the platform: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/categories/201137166-Audio-Video-Sharing
- The Speaker will receive the link for the connection within the day before the intervention.
- On the day of the event it will be necessary to connect via the link received via email about 30 minutes before the start of the session: you will enter a pre-broadcast private conversation mode in which the staff will verify the connection and will be available for any technical questions .
- The speaker can autonomously project and control the progression of the slides with the screen sharing function.
- For technical problems relating to the Zoom connection and if you want a brief training on the use of the platform, please report it to Alberto Boccaccio: firstname.lastname@example.org
Video recordings of conferences
- The event will be registered. The participation needs the preliminary consent to the registration of the intervention.
- The recordings of the sessions will be made available on the post-event website in the Replay section.
- The recordings of the individual speeches will be available only for the speakers of the sponsoring companies.
- The social channels of the event are listed below:
- The hashtag of the event is: #NextGenMobility
- On the MEDIA page you will find all the material needed to communicate the event: logos, banners, images for social media and press releases: www.ngmobility.it/area-media/
For any further information do not hesitate to contact me.